Always follow the buggy route in the hand book provided to reduce possibility of severe injury or death resulting in loss of vehicle control, the following warnings must be observed:
- When driving vehicle, consider the terrain, traffic conditions and the enviromental factors which affect the terrain and the ability to control the vehicle.
- Follow warning signs/ buggy direction signs.
- Use extra care and reduced speed when driving on poor surfaces such as loose dirt, wet grass or gravel, etc.
- Stay in designated areas and avoid extremely rough terrain.
- Maintain a safe speed when driving down hill. Use service break to reduce speed when travelling down incline, a sudden stop or change in direction may result in loss of control.
- Slow down before and during turns, all turns should be made at a reduced speed.
- Never drive up or down or across an incline that 14 degrees (25% grade)
- You have to be over 17 years old - not disqualified from driving and fully conservant with use of buggies.
- Read and observe all warnings, road signs and operation instruction affixed to this vehicle.
- Use the vehicle in a responsible manner.
- Follow all safety rules in the area where the vehicle is being operated.
- Leave the vehicle when there is risk of lightning.
- Reduce speed to compensate for poor terrain or conditions.
- Apply service brake to control speed on steep variants.
- Maintain adequate distance between vehicles.
- Always have the engine ticking over do not over free wheel.
- Reduce speed in wet areas.
- Use extreme caution when approaching sharp or blind turns.
- Use extreme caution when driving over loose terrain.
- Use extreme caution in areas where pedestrians are present.
- The hirer is personally responsible of all costs claims arising out of.
- Damage caused to the golf car, a third party, any properties or for any injury sustained by their hirer.
- Club will not accept any responsibility or liability for any injury or damage sustained or caused by driver during period of hire
here for full buggy route